6 Mukhi Rudraksha
6 mukhi rudraksha is said to be magical in gaining and creating an atmosphere of victory, courage, and fame. The rudraksha is a form of Lord Kartikeya and is also known as the six darshan. It is a brown-colored stone that is said to balance the sacral chakra.
Wearing 6 mukhi rudraksha is recommended for those who want to gain stamina, patience, and bring all the luxury and comfort into their homes. It also brings mental peace and spiritual benefits.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
Wearing rudraksha with 6 mukhi always makes a person feel content and happy with their lives.It counteracts the negative effects of Venus and Mars while also promoting good health and healing.
6 mukhi rudraksha have a lot other benefits, some of them are listed below:
- It assists students in excelling academically and attaining high grades.
- It improves the wearer’s physical appearance and increases beauty and attraction power.
- It aids in the prevention of drowsiness,exhaustion,and dullness.
- It improves a person’s writing and public speaking skills.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha Health Benefits
- 6 mukhi rudraksha aids in the treatment of private health issues,sexual disorders,and gynaecological problems.
- It provides relief from skin issues and problems such as veins and digestion disorders.
- It aids in the treatment of a person’s knee and bone pain.
- It helps in reducing fat.
- It is beneficial for curing diabetes of a person.
- It helps the person suffering from stammering problems.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Planet
Lord Kartikeya is the ruling deity of cheh mukhi rudraksha, and Mars is its ruling planet. The rudraksha aids in the removal of all of Mars’s negative effects.
Cheh Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
|OM HREEM NAMAH||ॐ ह्रीं नम:|
Importance Of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Wearing 6 mukhi rudraksha enhances your sexual pleasure.
- It improves endurance, tolerance,and patience.
- It aids an individual in attracting a desired partner.
- It makes a person very creative,artistic and removes an individual’s stage fear.
- Wearing 6 mukhi rudraksha improves the wearer’s life and career stability.
Uses Of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
- It helps in dealing with difficult situations.
- The rudraksha provides luck as well as property and vehicle assets.
- It enhances the wearer’s charm and personality.
- It assists business owners in making a profit and reaping financial benefits.
- It eliminates problems caused by mangal dosh in a person’s life.
- It balances the sacral chakra and exalts the planet Mars.
- It gives wisdom and knowledge to the wearer.
- It promotes happiness and bestows pleasure on those who wear it.
Different Jewellery Available For 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
Rudraksha beads can be worn around the neck, in the hand, or can be kept in a place of worship.Java beads are preferred for jewelry because they are small and can be transformed into beautiful pieces.
Rudraksha Lovers offer a variety of jewelry to meet the needs of the wearer, some of which are listed below:
Different Sizes Available For Cheh Mukhi Rudraksha
The size of the rudraksha should be chosen based on the needs of the wearer. If one needs faster results then Nepali beads work the best but if there is no rush for results, then Java or Nepali both can be used as they provide the same results.
Sizes Available in 6 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha
|Small||13.5 mm||15 mm|
|Normal||16 mm||17.5 mm|
|Large||18.5 mm||21 mm|
|Extra Large||20 mm||22 mm|
Sizes Available in 6 Mukhi Indonesian/Java Rudraksha
|Small||7.5 mm||10 mm|
|Normal||10 mm||11 mm|
|Large||12.5 mm||13.5 mm|
|Extra Large||14 mm||16 mm|
Know How To Wear Cheh Mukhi Rudraksha?
Wearers of 6 mukhi rudraksha should be well-versed in the proper methods for wearing the rudraksha because it will help them in achieving the result they desire:
- Get up early on Tuesday, take a bath, and change into clean clothes.
- Clean the pooja area neatly and sit facing your house’s north east direction.
- Fill copper vessel half-way with jal and gangajal.
- Thoroughly wash the rudraksha and place it above the 9 peepal.leaves in the copper vessel.
- Finally, apply sandalwood paste to the six mukhi rudraksha.
- Light a diya and offer fumes to it,then chant “OM HREEM NAMAH” 108 times and wear the rudraksha.
Rules To Follow After Wearing 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
It is critical to understand the rules that must be followed after wearing 6 mukhi rudrsksha, as incorrect methods can have negative consequences for the wearer. After wearing 6 mukhi rudraksha, keep the following in mind.
- Make sure to remove it before taking a bath.
- It is best to avoid wearing rudraksha while sleeping.
- If the wearer intends to visit the cremation ground,he should remove the rudraksha before entering.
- Rudraksha should not be handled with dirty hands.
- It is recommended that it be washed and oiled on a regular basis.
- One should not flaunt their rudraksha after wearing it.
How To Identify An Original Six Mukhi Rudraksha?
Checking whether the rudraksha has insect holes or any other cracks in it, should not have two colors on its surface, should be healthy in appearance, and should have proper well-defined mukhi that run from head to toe are some tricks and tips to check the originality of 6 mukhi rudraksha.
There are several other ways to determine whether the rudraksha you are wearing is genuine or not.
1. X-Ray Test
2. Copper Coin Test
3. Water Test
Things To Be Kept In Mind Before Buying A 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Online
It is very easy to be duped these days, as many tricks are used to sell fake 6 mukhi rudraksha. To avoid falling into their trap, one should be well-versed in the art of purchasing authentic pieces.
- Always trust a seller who has been in the market for a long time and is certified.
- Buyers should avoid rudrakshas that have discoloration on the surface.
- One should check to see if the labs are government certified or not.
- Avoid Rudraksha with holes, cracks,or dullness.
- Before purchasing,conduct free research on the site, including reviews and ratings.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha Best Buying Places
For better results, genuine rudraksha from the places of Java and Nepal is considered the best. Rudraksha lovers offer rudraksha imported directly from Nepal and Java, ensuring that all of their rudrakshas are pure, healthy, and reasonably priced.
You can also get your rudraksha from this reputable and certified brand by following the link below:
Average Price of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
Several websites sell overpriced and fake rudraksha, so it is important to consider and compare the prices of rudraksha from various websites in order to get the best result. You can also purchase rudraksha from Rudraksha Lovers, where the av price of rudraksha is between Rs 350 and Rs 400.
Significance Of Buying 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 6 mukhi rudraksha is said to be blessed by three goddesses, Laxmi, Parvati, and Saraswati, and thus the person who wears it receives benefits and stability in all aspects of life.
A person wearing 6 mukhi rudraksha finds it easy to control his or her anger, jealousy, and mental excitement.
- It helps in curing sexual disorders.
- It creates a positive atmosphere and is primarily used for mantra chanting.
- Because it is associated with Lord Shiva,the rudraksha provides astrological as well as practical benefits.
- If you are involved in legal issues.It aids in overcoming this.
- It helps to strengthen muscles and nerves.
- Women suffering from health issues can find relief after using 6 mukhi rudraksha.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Properties
- Six mukhi rudraksha has six distinct mukhis running from head to toe.
- The rudraksha has a brown appearance.
- Both Java and Indonesia are the origins of the 6 mukhi rudraksha.
- It is extremely beneficial in improving an individual’s concentration and stamina.
- It aids the wearer in overcoming all challenges and sadness in life.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha Puja Vidhi
Energizing rudraksha with proper puja vidhi is always recommended because it helps you achieve results faster and in the right way. Before wearing a 6 mukhi rudraksha, the following procedure must be followed.
Step1: Get up early on Tuesday mornings, take a bath, and dress cleanly.
Step2: Clean the puja area and sit in the northeast direction of your house.
Step3: Fill a copper vessel halfway with water and gangajal.
Step4: Thoroughly wash the 6 mukhi rudraksha with the mixture.
Step5: Take 9 copper leaves and place the rudraksha on top of them.
Step6: Apply sandalwood paste to the 6 mukhi rudraksha, light a Diya, and give it fumes.
Step7: Now, with full dedication, chant ” OM HREEM NAMAH” 108 times and wear your rudraksha.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Facts and Myths
|One should always remove rudraksha before going to the house of a newborn baby.||Rudraksha can be taken to any place and can be worn every time.|
|People of all religions can wear 6 mukhi rudraksha.||Only people of Hindu Religion can wear it.|
|One can wear a combination of beads and it will have no negative effects.||One should not wear a combination of beads and should only wear one type of rudraksha.|
Cheh Mukhi Rudraksha Real Life Experience
Wearers of the 6 mukhi rudraksha have reported an improvement in their sexual disorders and the ability to achieve greater sexual pleasure. Patients suffering from diabetes, plies, and knee pain have also reported relief after wearing the 6 mukhi rudraksha. The rudraksha has worked wonders for people who lack confidence; wearers can now perform on stage and have seen improvements in their creativity.