No products in the cart.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Lord Ganesha, also known as vigna harta, is represented by the eight mukhi rudraksha, so this rudraksha aids in the removal of all difficulties in the wearer’s life. The rudraksha is brown in color and brings ashta siddhis and eight goddess blessings.
Eight Mukhi rudraksha is good because it motivates people to work hard, and achieve their goals. Not only that, but it also aids in gaining recognition, fame, and success, keeping individuals healthy and free of ailments as well as improving their mental, physical and spiritual health.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha (Indonesia)
Want to buy or know more about Indonesian/Java 8 mukhi rudraksha.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha (Nepali)
Want to buy or know more about Nepali 8 mukhi rudraksha.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
Eight mukhi rudraksha helps the person think of new ideas and boosts intelligence and wisdom. It promotes job stability and makes an individual a natural problem solver. It also has a variety of other benefits, some of which are listed below.
- It helps people who work in the media and communication fields succeed.
- It aids in profit-making and makes a person a successful businessperson.
- It makes the wearer a good public speaker.
- It alleviates snake phobia.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Health Benefits
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Planet
Ruling deity of the 8 mukhi rudraksha is Lord Ganesha, and its ruling planet is Ketu. This Rudraksha helps in removing all the negative effects of planet Ketu.
Aath Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
AUM HOOM NAMAH
ऊं हूं नम:
Importance Of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 8 mukhi rudraksha assists people in rediscovering their true purpose in life.
- It alleviates feelings of greediness and strengthens family relationships.
- People with Kaal sarpa dosha benefit from wearing rudraksha.
- It protects all negative energy and spirits by acting as a shield.
- It eliminates all negativity as well as the wearer’s hindrances.
Uses Of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- It brings financial benefits.
- It aids in blood pressure control.
- The rudraksha aids in the elimination of low-energy issues.
- Aids in enhancing the wearer’s creativity.
- Wearing rudraksha helps to strengthen a person’s willpower.
- It eliminates all negative effects on the environment.
- It energizes a person and takes away all of life’s dullness.
- It’s primarily used for chanting mantras and wearing them.
- It heals all lung, liver, and stomach ailments.
Different Jewelry Available For 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Rudraksha is available in a variety of sizes, including small, regular, large, and extremely large. Nepali Rudraksha is larger and so has a higher therapeutic intensity.
Rudraksha Lovers will help you find the right size for you based on your needs and desires.
Sizes Available in 8 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha
13.5 mm- 15.5 mm
17 mm -17 mm
18.5 mm -19 mm
20 mm - 22.5 mm
Sizes Available in 8 Mukhi Indonesian/Java Rudraksha
8 mm- 9.5 mm
5 mm - 1 1mm
12 mm - 13.5 mm
14.5 mm - 16 mm
Know How To Wear Aath Mukhi Rudraksha?
When worn in proper ways and kept close to the skin, the 8 mukhi rudraksha produces the optimum results. You can gain genuine benefits by following the methods outlined below.
Here are some points that need to be kept in mind after wearing rudraksha:
✔️ Wednesday is the best day to wear 8 mukhi rudraksha, so get up early on that day and take a bath..
✔️ Clean and purify the pooja area, then sit facing east in your home.l.
✔️ Fill a copper vessel halfway with water and gangal, and thoroughly wash the rudraksha in it.
✔️ In the copper vessel, place the rudraksha on nine peepal leaves.
✔️Apply sandalwood paste to it, light a diya, and Chant “Om Hoom Namah” 108 times.
How To Identify An Original Eight Mukhi Rudraksha?
If you are wearing rudraksha for the first time, be sure it is from a genuine and verified source, as many people offer imitation beads. To identify the original mukhi, use a magnifying glass to see if the rudraksha has beads or holes in it, make sure the rudraksha has appropriate lines that run from head to toe, and avoid rudraksha that has the same color all over its surface.
Rudraksha’s originality can be checked by various other methods, such as
Things To Be Kept In Mind Before Buying A 8 Mukhi Rudraksha Online
Rudrakha’s original effects can only be felt if it is genuine, so it is critical to purchase your rudraksha from a reliable source. When purchasing an 8 mukhi rudraksha, keep the following points in mind.
✔️ Confirm that the location or seller from whom you are purchasing is certified.
✔️ Compare the price of rudraksha on different sites.
✔️ Before purchasing a rudraksha, always check and research custom ratings and reviews.
✔️ Confirm that the lab testing the rudraksha or the one issuing the certificate to the seller is certified.
✔️ Make sure the rudraksha has well-defined mukhis and is the correct size.
✔️ Avoid Rudraksha that has holes or cracks.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Best Buying Places
It is extremely difficult for everyone to travel to a location where 100 percent original rudraksha can be found, so these Rudraksha Lovers have come to your aid.
If you want to buy genuine rudraksha at a reasonable price, go to the Rudraksha Lovers website by clicking on the link below:
Average Price of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Cost of an 8 mukhi rudraksha is determined by the size chosen. Real rudraksha is quite expensive, but it is well worth it because it provides numerous benefits.
The average price of 8 mukhi rudraksha ranges between Rs 3500 and Rs 4000.
The average price of 8 mukhi rudraksha is around ₹3500- ₹4000.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Puja Vidhi
It is always ideal to begin your job after worshiping Lord Ganesha, who is represented by the 8 mukhi rudraksha, and before wearing the rudraksha, you must first energies it with proper puja vidhi.To energize your rudraksha, follow the methods outlined below.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Properties
- The 8 mukhi rudraksha is made up of 8 distinct mukh that run from one end of the head to the other end of the toe.
- It appears brown and is said to have removed all negative energy.
- This rudraksha is found in Java and Nepal and is said to remove all the wearer’s sufferings.
- You have to store it in a vessel made of natural elements.
Rules To Follow After Wearing 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Rudraksha only provide results when used with proper rules and care. As the 8 mukhi rudraksha is considered to be extremely powerful, it is important to remember all the rules to avoid its negative impacts.
- The wearer should refrain from eating non-vegetarian foods and abstain from consuming alcoholic beverages.
- Always remember to take it off before bathing or sleeping.
- The rudraksha beads should not be touched, and they should be cleaned and oiled properly.
- After wearing the rudraksha, chant the mantra whenever you have free time during the day.
- Rudraksha should never be carried to a newborn baby’s home
Significance of Aath Mukhi Rudraksha
8 mukhi rudraksha helps an individual improve their social, mental, personal, and professional lives by removing all obstacles. It also has many other meanings, which are listed below.
👉 It helps in developing leadership qualities.
👉 It provides relief to people who have naga dosha in their kundali.
👉 The rudraksha aids in the development of the wearer’s analytical thinking.
👉 It aids in the reduction of anxiety in the life of those who suffer from it.
👉 It eliminates all of the negative effects of Rahu and Ketu.
👉 It helps in curing throat problems.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Facts And Myths
Rudraksha can be worn in gold or silver thread.
Rudraksha cannot be worn in gold or silver.
People of any religion are allowed to wear 8 mukhi rudraksha.
Muslims cannot wear 8 mukhi rudraksha.
Any person can wear rudraksha.
Any person can wear rudraksha. Pregnant women cannot wear rudraksha.
Aath Mukhi Rudraksha Real Life Experience
Wearers of the 8 mukhi rudraksha have reported improved relationships with their partners and family members. People having problems with obesity observed reduced body fat. Wearing 8 mukhi rudraksha has helped individuals suffering from high blood pressure and stomach issues. Not only this but people having Kaal Sarp dosh in their kundalis have experienced relief after regular usage of 8 mukhi rudraksha.