No products in the cart.
Rules To Energise Rudraksha
The deadly disease and the spiritual healing occur with the powers of an energized rudraksha. To energize a rudraksha follow up the following procedure –
- Select an auspicious occasion or a day for energizing a rudraksha.
- The auspicious occasion can be Shiva Ratri or Monday.
- Wake up early in the morning and wash up.
- Prepare for puja and clean the puja place with Ganga jal.
- Now wash up the bead by placing it in a copper vessel.
- Place the wash bead over the peepal leaves.
- Face towards the East direction of your house.
- Chant the beej mantra for the particular rudraksha.
- The beej mantra is mostly chanted 108 times.
- After the puja is over, seek the blessing of lord shiva.
- Now wear the rudraksha with pure intentions.
Rules to Wear Energized Rudraksha
There are certain rules to wear a rudraksha which one has to follow before wearing an energized rudraksha. Some of the important points are mentioned for your reference.
- Clean your intentions before wearing an energized rudraksha.
- Foods that include onion and garlic should be avoided.
- The consumption of alcohol should be avoided.
- Avoid taking this powerful bead at funerals and childbirths.
- Wear it on auspicious days like shiva ratri, Monday, or Thursday.
- Don’t place the rudraksha on the ground.
- Don’t remove it unnecessarily.
Benefits of Wearing Energized Rudraksha
The rudraksha which is energized with the beej mantra is very powerful. The benefits that an energized rudraksha provides includes –
- Health – An energized rudraksha is very beneficial for the person suffering from diseases.
- Wealth – It leads to the overall increment in wealth.
- Sixth Sense – It opens up the sixth sense of an individual.
- Chakra – It opens up the body chakra of the body.
- Hurdles – It helps to overcome all the hurdles of life.
- Business – The business flourishes with the power of the powers of an energized rudraksha.
- Disputes – The court cases/family/relation disputes are resolved.
Facts about Energized Rudraksha
There are some interesting facts to know about the rudraksha. Some of them are listed below –
- Women can wear rudraksha without any restrictions.
- Rudraksha can detect poisonous foods/drinks.
- Children can also wear rudraksha.
- It protects the wearer from sudden death and wrong happenings.
- The energy of rudraksha can be controlled with the jap of a certain mantra.
- Getting a rudraksha to anyone is strictly prohibited.
- The rudraksha should not be carried to sensitive places like funerals and births.
Difference Between Energized and Non-Energized Rudraksha
Energized Rudraksha –
- Energized rudraksha is more powerful.
- Energized rudraksha gives quick results.
- Energized rudraksha brings more energy and power to do work.
- Energized rudraksha can balance the energy within itself.
- Energized rudraksha works according to the will of the wearer.
Non-Energized Rudraksha –
- Non-energized rudraksha are not so Powerful.
- Non-energized rudraksha takes more time to show results.
- Non-energized rudraksha has less energy.
- Non-energized rudraksha has unbalanced energy.
- Non-energized rudraksha doesn’t work according to the will of the wearer.