This bead is ruled by the sun. 12 Mukhi rudraksha replenishes the void created by past sins. It helps to overcome your past mistakes and lets you make a new fresh start.
It is very beneficial for refining your skills and accomplishing your goal. This rudraksha is also called Dwadash Aditya. The bead received its blessing from Surya dev.
This bead is very beneficial for the people suffering to get good positions in the industry. It helps in gaining command over uncontrolled situations.
Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is energized on Sunday. Malefic effects of the planet remain in control with the power of twelve Mukhi Rudraksha.
Benefits Of Baara Mukhi Rudraksha
- Mental Health – Mental health like depression, anxiety, and stress is released with the help of barah Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Emotional Health – It provides emotional support to the wearer.
- Independent – It makes you independent of everything.
- Health – It aids in improving the overall health of an individual.
- Physical Strength – It makes the wearer physically strong.
Procedure To Wear 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Schedule a puja on Sunday morning.
- Wash up and wear clean cloth.
- Wash the bead gently with holy water.
- Keep the bead on the peepal leaves.
- Chant the mantra Om Kraum Sraum Raum Namah 108 times.
- Sprinkle some holy water.
- Put some sandalwood paste before wearing.
Uses Of Barah Mukhi Rudraksha
There are several uses of barah Mukhi rudraksha.
12 Mukhi Rudraksha Astrological Use
- It guards against the negative consequence of the sun.
- There is no specific Rashi for this bead.
- It helps in accomplishing your goals.
- It brings health and wealth.
- It shields from the Antardasha.
Do’s And Don’ts Of Wearing 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
There are certain do and don’ts of wearing a barah Mukhi rudraksha.
Do’s Of Wearing 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Perform a pooja before wearing it.
- Always energize a twelve Mukhi rudraksha with a mantra.
- Wear it on Sunday.
- Keep the rudraksha in pure ghee 24 hours before wearing it.
- Always purchase it from the most reliable sources.
Don’ts Of Wearing 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Never wear a Rudraksha before energizing it.
- Avoid eating non-vegetarian food and alcohol.
- Don’t wear it while taking a shower.
- Don’t wear it during the postpartum period for three days.
- Avoid wearing it at funerals.
Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha Best Buying Places
- Buy a Rudraksha from a person you know.
- You can also look for online options.
- Always go for certified dealers.
- Beware of fraudsters.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Buying A 12 Mukhi Rudraksha Online
- Search for different Rudraksha selling websites.
- Go through the customer’s reviews on that website.
- Compare the prices on different websites.
- Purchase from the certified website.
- Check the product on delivery.
Properties Of 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
- The beads from Nepal are more effective than the beads from Indonesia.
- 12 prominent lines run over the surface of this Rudraksha.
- It gives a boost to your career.
- These beads safeguard from the malefic effect of planet Sun.
- It replenishes all the desires of the wearer.
Puja Of 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Plan to perform pooja on Sunday.
- Rise early and wear a clean dress.
- Take a copper vessel with Ganga Jal.
- Wash the bead gently, don’t scrub it.
- Sit facing towards the northeast direction.
- Recite “Om Kraum Sraum” Raum Namah 108 times.
- Sprinkle some water on the rudraksha.
- Apply sandalwood and wear it.
Facts And Myths Of 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
|Women cannot acquire a rudraksha.||Women can acquire a rudraksha.|
|Bhadraksha is the substitute for Rudraksha.||Bhadraksha has no significance.|
12 Mukhi Rudraksha According To Rashi
There is no specific Rashi for a 12 Mukhi Rudraksha. All the rashis can wear it and enjoy its benefits.
12 Mukhi Rudraksha According To Birth
The barah mukhi rudraksha is beneficial for the people born in nakshatra of Kartika, Uttara Phalguni,and Uttarashada.
Energized Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha
- Perform a puja on Sunday.
- Wash up and wear a clean cloth.
- Wash the bead with holy water.
- Place the bead on the peepal leaves.
- Sit facing towards the Northeast direction.
- Recite the mantra, Shri Suryaye Namah.
- Read the mantra 108 times.
- Wear it after the puja is finished.