Terah Mukhi rudraksha signifies Lord Indra. Terah Mukhi is blessed by both Lord Shiva and Lord Indra.
Moon and Venus are the ruling planets of the Terah Mukhi rudraksha. It improves your aura around you.
The Terah Mukhi rudraksha is attached to the hearts. The power of hypnosis is mainly found in this Rudraksha.
This Rudraksha blesses the wearer with charm and good looks. 13 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Kamadeva and helps to build a good connection faster.
Terah Mukhi cures various ailments related to the kidney. It brings a miserable life back to normal.
Benefits Of Terah Mukhi Rudraksha
- Health – Good Health is bestowed upon the wearer of this Rudraksha.
- Knowledge – The power of knowledge strengthens upon wearing this rudraksha.
- Hypnosis – It attracts people towards the wearer.
- Planetary movements – It helps to control the negative effects of planetary movements.
- Free – It makes the wearer free from obstacles.
Procedure To Wear 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
A 13 Mukhi Rudraksha is first energized with a beej mantra.
- Plan for pooja on Friday.
- Get up early on Friday morning.
- Get fresh and wear clean cloth.
- Add some Ganga Jal in a copper cup.
- Gently wash the bead.
- Sit facing towards the northeast direction.
- Chant the mantra 108 times.
- Make some sandalwood paste and apply it to Rudraksha.
Uses Of Terah Mukhi Rudraksha
Terah Mukhi rudraksha has many wonderful uses.
13 Mukhi Rudraksha Astrological Use
- The malefic effects of Venus and the moon are eradicated by this rudraksha.
- It clears the obstacles associated with the business.
- The family hardships are eased.
- Mahadasha and Antradosha are nullified with the power of this bead.
Do’s And Don’ts Of Wearing 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
Always keep in mind the Do’s and Don’ts of wearing rudraksha.
Do’s Of Wearing 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Stimulate a Rudraksha before wearing it.
- Wear it during a good mahurat.
- Perform a puja.
- Wear it after conditioning it in ghee.
- Always use a silk or gold wire to avoid breaking.
Don’ts Of Wearing 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Don’t wear a Rudraksha before energizing it.
- Don’t eat onions or consume alcohol.
- Don’t remove it without any reason.
- Don’t wear it at funerals before eleven days.
- Don’t wear it during childbirth, before three days.
Identifying An Original 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
- The Original 13 Mukhi rudraksha has thirteen lines on the surface.
- When the bead is cut into two halves, it shows thirteen compartments.
- An original rudraksha will not break during a boiling water test.
- When scanned under x-ray, it will show a clear thirteen blocks inside.
- The Nepali Rudraksha is larger than the Indonesian Rudraksha.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Buying A 13 Mukhi Rudraksha Online
- Survey different websites.
- Go through the customer’s reviews on each website.
- Buy it from a certified seller.
- Select the size and the design.
- Always check the package before accepting it.
Puja Of 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
- A puja is performed before wearing a rudraksha.
- Organize a pooja on Friday.
- Perform this puja in the early morning of Friday.
- Add a small amount of water to a copper vessel along with plain water.
- Wash the bead slowly.
- Face towards the Northeast side of your house.
- Chant the mantra 108 times.
- Prepare a paste of sandalwood to apply on the rudraksha.
- Get blessings from Lord Shiva.
- When the puja is finished, wear it with pure intentions.
Facts And Myths Of 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
|One can eat meat wearing a 13 Mukhi rudraksha.||One should eat meat while wearing a Terah Mukhi rudraksha.|
|Only Hindus are allowed to wear this rudraksha.||Anyone with true shraddha can wear this rudraksha.|
13 Mukhi Rudraksha According To Rashi
Rashis related to Terah Mukhi rudraksha are Taurus( Vrishabha), Cancer( Kark), and Libra ( Tula).
13 Mukhi Rudraksha According To Birth
13 Mukhi is beneficial for every birth nakshatra.
Energized Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha
- Organize a puja on Friday morning.
- Take a copper vessel and add a few drops of Ganga Jal to it.
- Add some plain water into the copper vessel.
- Wash it with a gentle touch.
- Clean the pooja place and face towards the Northeast direction.
- Recite the mantra Om Keleem Kamadevaye Namah.
- Read this mantra 108 times.
- Sprinkle some holy water on it.
- Wear it after the puja.