Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by Lord Hanuman. This Rudraksha represents the strength and faith of a believer. The ruling planet of this Rudraksha is Saturn.
Saturn is known for serving justice for past sins. The power of this Rudraksha helps to protect from the malefic effect of planet Saturn.
The people with weak Shani should wear this rudraksha to keep control over their life. The Mangal Dosha is eradicated by this beej.
It cures ailments like arthritis and depression and helps people get out of their past sins.
Benefits Of Chaudah Mukhi Rudraksha
- Business – Fourteen Mukhi rudraksha is a boon for businesses.
- Excellence – The people who want to achieve victory and excel should wear this rudraksha.
- Self-Esteem – Self-esteem gets a boost with the power of fourteen Mukhi rudraksha.
- Sixth-sense – It opens up the blocked senses of the body.
- Potential – The potential power of the wearer gets a powerful boost.
- Planet Movements – It removes all the hurdles related to Rashis.
- Balance – The balance of life is retained with chaudah Mukhi rudraksha.
- Muladhara Chakra – This Rudraksha unblocks the body chakras.
Procedure To Wear 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Before wearing a rudraksha, perform a puja.
- Schedule a good mahurat from a pandit.
- Vocalize the mantra Om Namah Shivay 108 times.
- Put a tilak on the rudraksha.
- Wear it after puja.
Uses Of Chaudah Mukhi Rudraksha
Some of the astrological and medical uses of a fourteen mukhi rudraksha are listed below.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha Astrological Use
- The ruling planets are Mars and Saturn.
- The people of Rashi Aries (Mesha) and Scorpio (Vrishchika) can wear rudraksha.
- It is also powerful for the Rashi of Capricorn(Makar) and Aquarius(Kumbha).
- The wearer is protected by the malefic activities of the planets.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha Medical Use
- Obesity – Obesity remains under control after wearing this rudraksha.
- Central Nervous System – It keeps CNS in good health.
- Phobia – It vanishes phobia from the mind of the wearer.
- Depressive Thoughts – Depressive thoughts are replaced by positive thoughts.
- Bones – Bones and muscles are strengthened with the power of fourteen Mukhi.
Do’s And Don’ts Of Wearing 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
Some key points to remember while wearing a 14 mukhi rudraksha.
Do’s Of Wearing 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Wear it on an auspicious day.
- The fourteen Mukhi rudraksha is worn on Monday.
- Perform a puja before wearing.
- It should be invigorated with a proper mantra.
- Always worship your fourteen Mukhi rudraksha once a week.
Don’ts Of Wearing 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Don’t wear it without energizing it.
- Don’t share your Rudraksha.
- Don’t kill anyone.
- Don’t wear a broken mala.
- Don’t wear a Rudraksha that is insect-bitten.
Identifying An Original 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Fourteen lines run along the surface.
- Natural holes run inside a Rudraksha.
- When a Rudraksha is boiled, the original Rudraksha will not break.
- An x-ray device will show fourteen blocks inside.
- Cutting a fourteen Mukhi rudraksha will show fourteen crates.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Buying A 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Online
- Make a list of the most genuine websites.
- Compare the rates on different websites.
- Take a glance at the customer’s reviews.
- Make sure the website is certified.
- Accept the package only after checking the product.
Puja Of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- The best day to perform puja of the fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is on Monday.
- Schedule the puja on Monday morning.
- Get ready for the pooja.
- Take Ganga jal, copper vessel, and peepal leaves.
- Wash the bead with Gangaajal inside the copper vessel.
- Place the bead on the leaves.
- Face towards the Northeast of your house.
- Chant the mantra 108 times Om Namah Shivay.
- The Rudraksha is now energized after this puja.
Facts And Myths Of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
|Women are not allowed to wear Rudraksha.||Women can wear a Rudraksha.|
|We can share our Rudraksha.||Rudraksha cannot be shared with anyone.|
14 Mukhi Rudraksha According To Rashi
Fourteen mukhi rudraksha works wonder for the rashis of Aries ( Mesha), Scorpio ( Vrishchika), Capricorn(Makar), and Aquarius ( Kumbha).
14 Mukhi Rudraksha According To Birth
The people born in the nakshatras of Pushya, Anuradha, and Uttara Bhadrapada can wear this rudraksha. Wearing it according to birth nakshatra brings more benefits to the believer.
Energized Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha
- The fourteen Mukhi rudraksha is incited by performing a puja for fourteen Mukhi rudraksha.
- Select an auspicious day for this pooja.
- Chant the beej mantra Om Namah Shivay.
- 108 times.
- The beej is energized by the power of Lord Shiva.
- Sprinkle some Ganga jal.
- Wear it on a good mahurat.