Pandrah Mukhi rudraksha is ruled by Lord Pashupati. Pashupati is another form of Lord Shiva. It relieves the one from unwanted bonds and lives independently.
Anahata chakra is related to fifteen mukhi rudraksha. This chakra is located near the heart. The fifteen mukhi should be placed near the heart location so that it can adapt to the rhythm of the body. This gives the maximum benefits to the wearer.
This Rudraksha unblocks the Anahata chakra of the body. The negative activities of the planet Mercury are blocked by this Rudraksha.
Benefits Of Pandrah Mukhi Rudraksha
- Sorrow – It vanishes the pain and sorrow of the believer.
- Chakras – It releases the blockage in the body chakras.
- Energy – Fifteen Mukhi rudraksha provokes the body of the wearer.
- Health – The health of the wearer is improved after wearing pandrah mukhi.
- Spirituality – The spirituality of the mind and soul opens up.
- Depression – The ultimate cure for depression is rudraksha.
- Planet Mercury – The person gets rid of the bad effects caused by planet Mercury.
- Meditation – The power of meditation is achieved by a pandrah mukhi Rudraksha.
Procedure To Wear 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Induce a rudraksha before wearing it.
- Perform a puja on Tuesday for fifteen mukhi rudraksha.
- Worship the fifteen mukhi rudraksha once a week.
- Wear it on an auspicious occasion.
- Receive a blessing from Lord Shiva.
Uses Of Pandrah Mukhi Rudraksha
Pandrah mukhi rudraksha has rewarding astrological and medical benefits.
15 Mukhi Rudraksha Astrological Use
- The people with Rashi Kanya and Mithun can wear pandrah mukhi rudraksha.
- The hostile effects of planet Mercury remain unfunctional.
- The people with weak Antardasha and Mahadasha can enjoy its benefits.
- This beej brings wealth and reputation.
Do’s And Don’ts Of Wearing 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
The things to do and don’ts for wearing a fifteen rudraksha.
Do’s Of Wearing 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Wear it on an auspicious day.
- Remove it while taking a shower.
- Nourish a rudraksha a night before wearing it.
- Keep it inside the puja ghar when you remove it.
- Change the thread after every six months.
Don’ts Of Wearing 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Don’t let a rudraksha touch the floor.
- Don’t do the things that are prohibited.
- Don’t wear it before energizing.
- Don’t wear an old Rudraksha.
- Avoid wearing the Rudraksha that is worn by someone else.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Buying A 15 Mukhi Rudraksha Online
- Prepare a list of certified dealers online.
- List out the most trusted ones.
- Check the customer’s reviews.
- Compare the prices.
- Go with the most affordable dealers.
Properties Of 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
- This bead is the incarnation of Shiva.
- This beej has fifteen lines in total.
- Lord Pashupati is the ruling deity of this beej.
- The beads obtained from Indonesia are smaller than the beads of Nepal.
- It comes among the rare categories of rudraksha.
Facts And Myths Of 15 Mukhi Rudraksha
|Nepali Rudraksha has the same size as Indonesia.||Nepali Rudraksha has a larger surface than an Indonesian.|
|Meat is allowed to be eaten.||One cannot eat meat after wearing this rudraksha.|
15 Mukhi Rudraksha According To Rashi
15 mukhi rudraksha is beneficial for the Gemini ( Mithun) and Virgo ( Kanya).
15 Mukhi Rudraksha According To Birth
Fifteen mukhi rudraksha sets no boundation according to the nakshatra. The benefits of pandrah mukhi can be enjoyed by anyone.
Energized Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha is energized by puja.
- The bead is activated with a special beej mantra.
- Fifteen mukhi rudraksha beej mantra is Om Hreem Namah.
- Read this mantra 108 times before wearing it.
- Perform this pooja on an auspicious occasion like Shiva ratri or Tuesday.