4 Mukhi rudraksha is one of the powerful rudrakshas. The wearer attains all worldly knowledge. It makes the mind creative and boosts up memory.
his divine bead is full of healing energy and power. It blesses the wearer with a beautiful voice. The ruling god Bramha blesses the wearer with convincing power and creativity. The vibrations generated by 4 Mukhi rudraksha energizes the mind and soul.
It helps the wearer to attain consciousness including sushupti, Swapna, jagrit, and turiya. It lightens up the world for devotees and brings exposure to new possibilities. It blesses the devotees with immense knowledge.
Benefits Of Chaar Mukhi Rudraksha
4 Mukhi Rudraksha has got some special purpose to deliver its devotees –
- Positivity – It brings positivity around the wearer and balances his energies.
- Artists – It serves a special purpose to the artist by making them more creative.
- Students – It helps students to quickly grab things and memorize them.
- Intelligence – It enhances the intelligence of a person.
- Voice – It blesses the wearer with a beautiful voice.
- Teachers – It helps the gurus to teach their children more creatively.
Procedure To Wear 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
The procedure to wear rudraksha is as follows –
- Wake up at dawn and take a bath.
- Sit facing towards the East direction.
- Start chanting Om Hreem Namah 108 times.
- Perform this puja on Thursday or shiva ratri.
- Wear it on silk, gold, or silver to avoid damage.
Uses Of Chaar Mukhi Rudraksha
4 Mukhi Rudraksha serves many purposes to an individual. This divine bead comes fully packed with the energy of Bharma.
4 Mukhi Rudraksha Astrological Use
- It is best for the Rashi of dhanu and Meena.
- It helps prevent the malefic effects of planet Jupiter.
- It helps to defeat your enemy.
- It protects from the mahadasha.
Do’s And Don’ts Of Wearing 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
You need to take care of your char Mukhi rudraksha mala, for this, you need to keep in mind some important points.
Do’s Of Wearing 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Wear it on auspicious days like Thursday and Shiva Ratri.
- Energize it before wearing it.
- Energize it every Thursday or after every 6 months.
- Keep changing your thread after a certain time.
Don’ts Of Wearing 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Don’t consume meat or alcohol.
- Don’t wear it at funerals and childbirth.
- Don’t place it on the floor.
- Avoid wearing a rudraksha with cracks and damage.
- Don’t share it with anyone.
- Avoid wearing it during the shower.
Identifying An Original 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
It’s always important to check if it is a rudraksha or a bhadraksha. As they both look the same but does not have the same quality and benefits –
- Check the number of mukhis it has.
- You can look at it under an x-ray machine.
- It will always have 4 compartments inside it.
- 4 Mukhi upon cutting will show four compartments inside.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Buying A 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Online
- Never purchase a rudraksha from an unknown source.
- Buy it from dealers who have years of experience in this field.
- Look for the bead quality and color.
- Avoid accepting a damaged rudraksha.
- Compare the prices from different sources before finalizing.
Puja Of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Wake up early on Thursday morning, get fresh, and purify yourself.
- Lit the lamps and face towards the East direction.
- Take a copper vessel and wash the bead and chant Om Hreem Namah 108 times.
- Apply kumkum to the bead and then wear it.
Facts Vs Myths Of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
|Females cannot wear 4 Mukhi rudraksha||Anyone can wear 4 Mukhi rudraksha.|
|4 Mukhi Rudraksha is for Hindus.||Any religious person can wear 4 mukhi rudraksha.|
|Bhadraksha is rudraksha.||Bhadraksha is rudraksha fake.|
4 Mukhi Rudraksha According To Rashi
The people with Sagittarius (Dhanu) and Pisces ( Meena) can wear 4 Mukhi rudraksha.
4 Mukhi Rudraksha According To Birth
The most benefited nakshatra from a chaar mukhi rudraksha includes Ashlesha, Jyestha, and Revati.
Energizing 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Energize the 4 Mukhi rudraksha with proper puja.
- Perform this puja on Thursday.
- Recite the mantra Om Hreem Namah 108 times.
- Offer it in front of shiva linga and do tilak with kumkuma.
- Wear it after energizing it.