5 Mukhi Rudraksha is the plentiful rudraksha in nature. It is almost easily available everywhere.
5 Mukhi fulfills desires, wealth, and salvation. It represents the five forms of Lord Shiva, including Tatpurush, Saddyojat, Isshan, Aghor, and Vamdev. It washes the sins of sinners and guides them to the path of moksha.
The ruling god of 5 Mukhi is Rudra Kalagni. 5 Mukhi Rudraksha ends all the evil. This rudraksha gives purpose to life. It protects the devotees from sudden death.
It pushes the malefic effects of Jupiter. This rudraksha is highly glorified in a Sanskrit prayer.
Five Mukhi Rudraksha Necessary Details
5 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling God
5 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Planet
5 Mukhi Rudraksha Beej Mantra
Om Hreem Namah
5 Mukhi Rudraksha Color
Dark Brown and Light Brown
5 Mukhi Rudraksha Found
India, Indonesia, and Nepal
Benefits Of Panch Mukhi Rudraksha
Benefits of 5 Mukhi rudraksha are –
- Fearless – It makes the wearer fearless from enemy or problem.
- Health – It brings good health and happiness.
- Mental Health – It relieves stress and depression.
- Chakra – It unblocks the chakra.
- Salvation – It brings salvation or moksha.
- Alertness – It brings alertness into the mind and soul.
- Intelligence – It increases intellectual power.
- Positivity – It fills the surrounding with positive vibes.
Procedure To Wear 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
One needs to follow a proper procedure before wearing rudraksha –
- Perform this vidhi on Thursday.
- Wake up early and take a shower.
- Recite Om Hreem Namah 108 times.
- Put kumkuma.
- Wear it on an auspicious day on Thursday.
Uses Of Panch Mukhi Rudraksha
There are several uses of 5 Mukhi rudraksha. This powerful bead is a blessing in the life of devotees.
5 Mukhi Rudraksha Astrological Use
- 5 Mukhi protects from the bad effects of planet Jupiter.
- The ruling planet of 5 Mukhi is Jupiter.
- It removes the blockage at works.
- It brings you wealth and riches.
- It helps to maintain good and healthy relationships during hard times.
Do’s And Don’ts Of Wearing Rudraksha
There are some strict rules to follow to keep your rudraksha healthy and working.
Do’s Of Wearing 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Wear this rudraksha on auspicious days.
- Buy a rudraksha under the guidance of experts.
- Energize it by yourself by chanting the mantra.
- Deep condition your rudraksha for 24 hours in ghee before weaning it.
- Perform puja every Thursday or during Shivratri.
Don’ts Of Wearing 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Don’t eat meat, onion, and liquor.
- Don’t share your rudraksha mala.
- Don’t wear it during births or funerals.
- Never place a rudraksha on the floor.
- Don’t wear a bhadraksha that looks like rudraksha.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Buying A 5 Mukhi Rudraksha Online
- Always look for a trusted source.
- Look for the certified dealer.
- Always compare the prices before purchasing.
- Purchase it under the guidance of experts.
- Be aware of Bhadraksha.
Puja Of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Take a copper vessel, and pour some holy gangajal into it.
- Wash the bead with the jal in the copper vessel.
- After washing read the mantra Om Hreem Namah 108 times.
- Finally, apply some sandalwood paste and kumkuma.
- Perform this puja on auspicious days to gain its full benefits.
Facts And Myths Of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
|Females are not allowed to wear 5 Mukhi rudraksha.||Females can wear 5 Mukhi rudraksha.|
|Hindus can wear 5 Mukhi rudraksha.||Anyone can wear 5 Mukhi rudraksha.|
|Bhadraksha is equally beneficial.||Bhadraksha has no significance.|
5 Mukhi Rudraksha According To Rashi
The five Mukhi Rudraksha is beneficial for Sagittarius (Dhanu) and Pisces (Meena). It protects from the malefic effect of Jupiter.
5 Mukhi Rudraksha According To Birth
Panch Mukhi Rudraksha is for Punarvasu,
Vishakha, and Purvabhadrapada nakshatra.
Energized Five Mukhi Rudraksha
Always wear an energized rudraksha to make use of its full powers and benefits. Energize it by reciting a powerful mantra 108 times Om Hreem Namah. Perform this puja while facing the northwest direction. This puja is performed on special occasions. Wear after energizing it. You need to energize rudraksha every 6 months or once a week.