8 Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by the son of Shiva and brother of Lord Kartikeya. Lord Ganesha is the ruling god of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha. He is the remover of impediments from life.
He blesses this divine bead with immense knowledge, stability, and prosperity. This 8 Mukhi Rudraksha gives dauntlessness to fight any obstacles coming into life.
The planet Ketu is known as the ruling planet of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha. Ketu punishes the sinner for their past sins.
Hence, it becomes important for the people of Rashi ketu to wear this 8 Mukhi Rudraksha to nullify the effect of this planet.
Benefits Of Annth Mukhi Rudraksha
- Hurdles – It removes hurdles from the believer’s life.
- Grah Dosh – It protects the belief from the effect of planet ketu.
- Determination – It makes the person determined to do any task valiantly.
- Exhaustion – It makes the person active and pulls out exhaustion from the body.
- Chakra – It balances the Muladhara Chakra.
- Sagacity – It blesses the devotees with immense wisdom and knowledge.
- Satisfaction – It brings delight and happiness to one’s life.
Procedure To Wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
We need to follow the procedure to get good results from this 8 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Wake up early on Wednesday morning and purify yourself.
- Lit the puja place and take some Ganga jal in a copper vessel.
- Wash the rudraksha with Ganga jal.
- Place the rudraksha on the 9 peepal leaves.
- Sprinkle some Ganga jal on it.
- First pray Lord Ganesha.
- Now chant the mantra Om Hoom Namah 108 times.
- Apply sandalwood paste.
- The rudraksha is now ready to wear.
Uses Of Aath Mukhi Rudraksha
There are many uses of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha Astrological Use
- This divine bead protects from the malefic effects of planet ketu.
- It brings prosperity and happiness.
- Wearing it during Maha Dasha and Antra Dasha is very beneficial.
- It keeps the planet ketu in your favor.
- It helps in flourishing your business.
Do’s And Don’ts Of Wearing 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Keep these points in mind while wearing a 8 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Do’s Of Wearing 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- The best day to wear this rudraksha is on Wednesday.
- Before wearing a rudraksha, energize it.
- Soak it in ghee for 24 hours.
- Apply sandalwood paste on rudraksha.
- Worship your rudraksha once a week.
Don’ts Of Wearing 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Never place a rudraksha on the floor.
- Don’t wear it before cleaning your intentions.
- Don’t eat garlic, onion, or liquor.
- Don’t wear someone’s rudraksha.
- Avoid wearing damaged or cracked rudraksha.
Identifying An Original 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha will have 8 prominent lines running from end to end.
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha has 8 compartments.
- Looking at it under an x-ray reveals its structure.
- You can also check it through a boiling water test.
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha will also have a natural hole inside it.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Buying A 8 Mukhi Rudraksha Online
- List out the best website that delivers the best service.
- Do check the customers’ reviews on each website.
- Compare the online prices on each website.
- Go for the best price.
- Before accepting the rudraksha, make sure to check all the features of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Properties Of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha has 8 compartments.
- The bead shows 8 protruding lines running over the bead.
- It balances the Muladhara chakra.
- It fills the surrounding with positivity.
- The beads from Nepal are larger than the Indonesian beads.
Puja Of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Start praying to Lord Ganesha.
- Take some water in the Kalash and mix it with holy Ganga jal.
- Sit facing towards the northeast direction.
- Recite Om Hoom Namah 108 times.
- Sprinkle some Ganga jal.
- Receive blessings from Ganesha and Shiva.
- Perform this puja on Wednesday.
Facts And Myths Of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
|Only sages can wear rudraksha.||Anyone with pure intentions can wear it.|
|One cannot eat meat after wearing this rudraksha.||There is no restriction related to this rudraksha.|
|Women are not allowed to touch or pray Rudraksha.||Women have equal rights to pray, worship, and wear rudraksha.|
8 Mukhi Rudraksha According To Rashi
People with any Rashi can wear this 8 Mukhi Rudraksha. There are no particular Rashi rules to follow for 8 Mukhi Rudraksha.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha According To Birth
Anth Mukhi Rudraksha according to birth includes people born in Nakshatra Andra, Swati, and Shatabhisha.
Energized Eight Mukhi Rudraksha
- Energize 8 Mukhi Rudraksha by performing pooja before wearing it.
- Pray to Lord Ganesha and then start chanting the mantra Om Hoom Namah.
- Continue it 108 times.
- Apply sandalwood tilak and kumkuma.
- After the pooja, wear it with pure intentions.
- The best day to energize this rudraksha is on Wednesday.