Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is available in Nepal and Indonesia. The ruling goddess of these 9 Mukhi is Durga maa.
It is filled with the energy of 9 goddesses known as Nava Durga. The ruling planet of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha is Rahu. It nullifies the negative effect of planet Rahu.
Sahasrara chakra is unblocked by 9 mukhi rudraksha. 9 Mukhi Rudraksha enlightens the mind and soul. Spiritual peace comes through this divine bead.
It helps to gain the most enormous form of consciousness which is beyond the reach of this world. Our soul and minds get recharged by the power of 9 mukhi rudraksha.
Benefits Of Naau Mukhi Rudraksha
- Planet Dosha – It removes malefic effects of planet Rahu.
- Health – It blesses the believer with good health.
- Victory – 9 Mukhi Rudraksha helps to win over enemies.
- Sins – This energized bead washes away the sins of a true believer.
- Positivity – It fills the surrounding with positivity.
- Black Magic – It protects from the black magic.
- Mental Health- Mental health problems can be treated with 9 mukhi rudraksha.
Procedure To Wear 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Wake up early on Saturday morning.
- Take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Take some water in a copper vessel along with Ganga jal.
- Wash the rudraksha with water.
- Read the 9 Mukhi Rudraksha mantra Om Hreem Hoom Namah 108 times.
- Wear it after the puja is finished.
Uses Of Naau Mukhi Rudraksha
9 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by the power of nine forms of Maa Durga. It is filled with benefits and is useful in many things.
9 Mukhi Rudraksha Astrological Use
- The ruling planet for 9 Mukhi Rudraksha is Rahu.
- It protects from Kaalsarp Dosh.
- It shields from the malefic effect of planet Rahu.
- It protects from solar eclipse and lunar eclipse dosha.
- It protects from Antardasha and Mahadasha.
Do’s And Don’ts Of Wearing 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
9 Mukhi Rudraksha is very powerful and significant. One should always keep certain things in mind before wearing a 9 Mukhi rudraksha.
Do’s Of Wearing 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Wear a 9 Mukhi Rudraksha on Saturday.
- Wear it after performing a proper puja.
- Keep it in pure Ghee for 24 hours before wearing it.
- Remove it while bathing to avoid damage.
- Wire it around gold or silk thread.
Don’ts Of Wearing 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Don’t place a rudraksha on the ground.
- Don’t wear it at funerals.
- Don’t wear it during childbearing periods.
- Avoid eating meat or alcohol.
- Avoid wearing an insect-bitten or cracked rudraksha.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Buying A 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Online
- Search for the genuine websites.
- Go through their products and services.
- Check the customer’s reviews.
- Compare the price.
- Check if the dealer is certified.
- Make a purchase through that website.
Properties Of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
- It has 9 lines running through it.
- The nepal bead has a larger surface area than the Indonesian.
- It is packed with energies of 9 Goddesses.
- 9 mukhi is blessed by kal bhairav.
- It carries the feminine energies within.
Puja Of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
- The best day to perform a 9 Mukhi Rudraksha puja is on Saturday.
- Prepare for the puja a day before.
- Wake up early on Saturday morning and take a shower.
- Take some Ganga jal in a copper vessel and give it a wash.
- Now face towards the northeast direction.
- Start reading the mantra Om Hreem Hoom Namah 108 times.
- Put some sandalwood paste on the rudraksha.
- Wear it after the puja is finished.
Facts And Myths Of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
|9 mukhi is worn only by a woman.||There is no such rule mentioned anywhere.|
|Only Hindus can wear this divine bead.||Anyone with pure intentions can wear this bead.|
9 Mukhi Rudraksha According To Rashi
There is no rule based on rashi for a 9 mukhi rudraksha. It is blessed for every rashi.
9 Mukhi Rudraksha According To Birth
Nau Mukhi Rudraksha is best for the nakshatra of Ashvini, Magha, and Mula.
Energized Nine Mukhi Rudraksha
- Perform a puja to energize a 9 mukhi rudraksha.
- Take some Ganga jal in a copper vessel and wash the bead.
- Now place this bead upon 9 peepal leaves.
- Face towards the Northeast direction.
- Recite the mantra Om Hreem Hoom Namah 108 times.
- After this puja, seek blessings from maa Durga and lord Shiva as well.