5 Mukhi Rudraksha | Benefits | Rules
5 Mukhi Rudraksha
Nothing beats 5 mukhi rudraksha for bringing peace, health, and memory to your life. It represents Lord Shiva, the symbol of auspiciousness, and bestows courage and success in all aspects of life for the wearer. It is said to balance all major chakra points and is the symbol of the Five Pandavas.
Vishuddha chakra is associated with the five mukhi rudraksha and aids in the wearer’s self-awakening as well as mental and spiritual growth. The rudraksha is a brown-colored stone that is mostly worn by sages and students.
5 Mukhi Rudraksha (Indonesia)
5 Mukhi Rudraksha (Nepali)
5 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
Five mukhi rudraksha attracts positive energy and good luck in one’s life. It provides a calming effect on the wearer’s life, improves an individual’s health and brings peacefulness.
5 mukhi rudraksha has numerous advantages, you have to aware about “What are the benefits of 5 mukhi rudraksha?“
- It is advantageous to students, scholars, teachers, writers, journalists, and researchers.
- It benefits the person who is suffering from memory loss.
- It improves an individual’s mental and psychological health.
- The wearer of the rudraksha never dies prematurely.
- The 5 mukhi rudraksha removes Jupiter’s malefic effects.