Rudraksha is one of the most precious things on earth, as it is used to cure different problems because it is from the electromagnetic family.
It contains electromagnetic waves that aid in the treatment of health issues; by wearing a rudraksha, you can prevent both mental and physical illness.
And therefore, many people sell fake rudraksha, and to prevent it, you can directly purchase a rudraksha fruit and then obtain a rudraksha from it.
To remove the shell, you should read the following information so you can easily and genuinely do it.
Process of Removing Rudraksha Shell
Rudraksha fruit is the best option for obtaining a genuine rudraksha, but because it is hard to harvest, the rudraksha bead will not be fully grown and will not release positive energies. You have to protect your undeveloped rudraksha from negative energies very sensitively, as it is not fully matured.
So to prevent all these, you have to remove the rudraksha bead shell at the proper time.
- Rudraksha fruits are harvested when they have a pinkish-blue color.
- You should only take rudraksha fruit when it is ripped from a tree.
- A purple rudraksha fruit will be best to get a matured rudraksha.
- Avoid green rudraksha fruit because those rudraksha have only a single carve but they work as 5 or 6 mukhi rudraksha.
- If you want a matured rudraksha, you should check it by checking if it’s pulpiness.
- A rudraksha that is less pulpy or hard, then it is not a fully grown rudraksha fruit.
- You should remove the rudraksha shell after the rudraksha fruit changes to purple color.
- When a rudraksha has purple color then you should always take that rudraksha fruit so you can obtain the best rudraksha.
After Shell Removing Processes
After removing the shells of the rudraksha, you should perform the following steps to activate your rudraksha for a longer time and more benefits.
- Cleaning rudraksha
- Rudraksha activation
Rudraksha can be obtained by removing the shell of the rudraksha fruit, but it must be cleaned first so that the rudraksha leaves its residue.
If you try to do that with your own hand or knife, it can damage the caves of rudraksha.
- Take rudraksha and put it in body-temperature water.
- Put rudraksha in light soap water for midnight.
- Clean your rudraksha with a gentle brush and then again put it in water for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Then again clean it with a gentle brush and then clean it with a towel and then it is ready to wear.
After cleaning a rudraksha, you should perform the activation process so your rudraksha gets a better life and releases more energy.
To activate your rudraksha, simply follow the steps below.
- You should put your rudraksha in water for 2 min.
- Take it out of the water and put it in pure cow ghee for 24 hours.
- Clean your rudraksha with a towel and then put your rudraksha in cow fat milk for another 24 hours.
- Take your rudraksha out of it and clean it with a towel.
- It is now ready to wear.
- The activation process helps in improving the living time of rudraksha.
- Activation also prevents the negative energies, it helps rudraksha to survive negative energies.