Rudraksha is one of the most powerful beads as it helps you with health, financial, and spiritual benefits, but there are also many benefits to drinking rudraksha water.
People who want to be physically fit should drink rudraksha water every day, as rudraksha has many mental, physical, and medical benefits.
If you drink rudraksha water for 90 days, then you will be able to start losing fat, as it helps pre-workout. Drinking rudraksha water in the morning will be best.
Drinking rudraksha water will also help you with improving and boosting your immune system because rudraksha water has some enzymes that help you increase your immune system.
Note: Soak 3 pieces of the 5 mukhi rudraksha in water overnight and drink that water first thing in the morning if you haven’t eaten anything.
Benefits of Drinking Rudraksha Water
Rudraksha water is a traditional Ayurvedic remedy that is said to have a lot of health benefits, like:
- It helps us in curing mental health problems like:
- Drinking rudraksha water for 90 days can cure physical health problems like:
- Joint pains
- Heart health problems
- It also blesses you with a calm mind and helps you in reducing body pain and inflammation in the body.
- Drinking rudraksha water regularly helps you in lowering cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Drinking rudraksha water will help you improve your immune system and digestion.
Rudraksha Water’s Rudraksha Measurement
There are many health benefits of rudraksha, but one should know which rudraksha will be best for getting the effects of rudraksha water.
- Rudraksha must not be old.
- 5 mukhi rudraksha is best for rudraksha water.
- Rudraksha should be deep brown in color.
- The quality of rudraksha should be good for a better result.
- Don’t take a colored rudraksha.
- Nepali rudraksha is best for rudraksha water.
Rudraksha Health Benefits
Rudraksha is one of the most divine seeds, and it helps you with many health benefits. Wearing a rudraksha will help you with many health problems:
- Rudraksha For Anxiety: Wearing a rudraksha can help you in calming and improving your mental health.
- Rudraksha For Depression: Wearing rudraksha helps you in thinking outside a box and helps you in curing depression.
- Rudraksha For Lack Of Sleep: Rudraksha helps in curing and improving mental health therefore, rudraksha helps with curing nightmares.
- Rudraksha For Hair Growth: Hair fall is a common problem suffered by millions of people and curing it is not easy but rudraksha helps in improving nutrition and mental health which helps you in curing hair loss.
- Rudraksha For Fertility Issues: Sometimes people are unable to cure their fertility issues by medical treatment so they can wear rudraksha because rudraksha helps you with curing fertility issues as it can cure your stress and another problem.
- Rudraksha For Stress: Stress is a common problem faced by millions of people in India and wearing rudraksha for curing stress will be because it can cure your mental illness.
- Rudraksha For Pregnancy: In pregnancy, most of the time people suffer from high pain, and sometimes the born baby is not fit but wearing a rudraksha on the stomach while pregnant will be good.
- Rudraksha For Diabetes: Diabetes is a common problem caused because of less production of insulin and wearing a rudraksha can increase its production.
Rudraksha is one of the most energized seeds, and it has many health benefits, but drinking rudraksha water can cure many of your problems.
Rudraksha water has many powerful enzymes that help you cure problems like diabetes, acidity, anxiety, gastric problems, digestive issues, and many more.
You must use only 5 mukhi rudraksha to get rudraksha water benefits because it is the most affordable and beneficial rudraksha.
In this process, you soak rudraksha in water for a full night and drink water in the morning, this helps you improve your health.
You should follow some rudraksha rules about which rudraksha should be taken during this process.
- A deep brown rudraksha is good.
- Rudraksha should be of Nepal origin.
- 5 mukhi rudraksha should be used for it.
- Don’t use a colored rudraksha.
- Rudraksha should not be black in color.